Last night I finished off installing all of the now bleached keys on the keyboard and I have to say that I am rather happy with the result.
Sure the keys are not ice white, but they are considerably better than the yellow keys that I started with.
So let's list off what has been done
- ALL the keys have been bleached with UV light and Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Every nook and cranny has been cleaned (with Dettol and a little WD40.)
- Plastics have been cleaned.
- Metals cleaned and lubricated where needed.
- Embed an Arduino Pro Mini.
- Steal power from USB ports.
- Power individual Neo Pixels.
- Make pretty lights.
Here is the obligitory